Position : Laravel Developer
Role and Responsibilities :
- Design, estimate, and code new features.
- Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams at Internet Brands.
- Investigate and fix production issues.
- Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
- 5 to 7 Years years of experience in PHP.
- Hands on experience in PHP frameworks, mainly in Laravel.
- Understanding of SQL/ MongoDB databases and their declarative query languages
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Experience in React JS
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Consuming and creating web services.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
Nice to have:
- Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies.
- Collaborating with engineering teams in multiple locations.
- Systems integration.
- Distributed systems.
- Service-oriented architecture.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Unit testing.
- Load testing.
- Page load optimization.
- Responsive design.
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Cafmo Capital Inc., we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise,
you will feel right at home with us!
Cafmo Capital Inc. is looking for QA Test Engineer who possess good technical knowledge in Manual testing. In this role you need to understand the product/customer requirements, validate and verify functionality as part of each release.
Analyzing user stories, use cases, requirements for validity and feasibility.
Collaborate closely with other team members that are co-located and/or remote.
Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
4+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Must have Experience
4+ years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
Experience testing web applications
Good level of SQL
Ability to work remotely
Desired Skills and Experience
"use cases", "testing tools", "web applications", "item response theory", "data analysis", automation, sql, reporting, "user stories", "problem solving", "test cases",
"time management", "regression testing", "communication skills",
As a Laravel Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting-edge Software for VoIPTella's clients and in-house products. You would be responsible for driving development for one or multiple projects, unblock and guide others working with you, perform code reviews, and enable organization work more efficiently. You need to have a passion for solving challenging real-life problems with the use of technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
-At least 4 years of experience in Software Engineering.
-Open to work irrespective of technology stack.
-Applied algorithms and data structure knowledge.
-Experienced with performing Code Reviews
-Experienced in Breaking Down Projects/Modules into tangible tasks.
-Experienced in working with Agile Methodologies.
-Leadership skills.People who have managed and mentored a team would have an added advantage.
-Ability to coach others to become better engineers.
-Experienced in performing performance reviews of the team and giving them concrete feedback as and when needed.
-Ability to coach others to become better engineers/managers.
-Great Communication Skills. Additionally people who have dealt with clients in the past would have an advantage.
-Experience in Time Estimation would be an advantage.
SEO is more than another 3-letter marketing acronym. It's the way people find their next barber, learn to crochet, test their trivia knowledge. As the role voice search and home devices transform the way people use search engines, this is the most exciting time to help top brands explore SEO, especially technical SEO. Bounteous creates big-picture digital solutions for its clients, and it needs an Senior SEO Analyst to contribute to its projects. This person will identify, prioritize and resolve technical SEO issues, working with internal and external development teams to provide solutions.
Role And Responsibilities
· Perform technical SEO analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI
· Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
· Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the Bounteous quality standard
· Train clients in digital marketing best practices and join our SEO training team
· Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
· Continuously further knowledge of SEO, with an emphasis on technical SEO
· Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
· Consistently meet department and client deadlines
· Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
· Carefully track and record billable time
· Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of related experience
· 3+ years of experience independently managing technical SEO
· Experience collaborating with both internal resources, external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
· Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
· Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget
· Experience presenting recommendations and/or public speaking
· Experience in business analysis and project management
· Experience in web analytics
· Proven ability to manage large complex, cross functional, cross regional enterprise projects. Accountable for the planning and successful delivery of complex cross-functional projects with significant risk and business impact.
· Takes projects from original concept through to final implementation, championing the development of strong project plans while leading cross-functional multi-disciplined resources through the execution of the plans to deliver projects that meet or exceed customer expectations (on time, on budget and quality of scope).
· Applies advanced project management techniques and skills combined with significant experience in a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution. · Interfaces with project stakeholders and executive sponsors, applying exceptional leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts.
· Previous Client experience preferred. Knowledge of telecoms cellular technologies, virtual IT systems and cloud technologies preferred.
Must Have Skills
· Experience as a Project Manager- handling complex projects and cross functional projects- Minimum of 10 years of experience
· Knowledge of Telecom background- technical infrastructure –projects
· Keep people to timelines and achieve project deadlines and good with organizational skills and keep the project on target.
· Financial skills- Budget management- planning etc.
Nice To Have Skills
· Previous Client experience preferred.
· Knowledge of telecoms cellular technologies, virtual IT systems and cloud technologies preferred.
We are looking for a SOC2 specialist who will be responsible to establish information security governance, risk and compliance within the organization, and initiate the SOC2 certification process. This individual will set risk management policies and procedures, provide staff awareness and training, evaluate vendor contract, and other activities required to ensure all the controls are met by the organization to advance for successful certification. Establishing documentation and process within each department will be key for this position. In this role, the compliance specialist will be required to outline steps towards achieving threat prevention, detection, disaster recovery and incident management, so it can be implemented by engineering staff. Carrying out test audits research and planning for SOC2 certification will be also managed by the SOC2 compliance specialist.
What you will be doing: Implement and document information security within organization. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and departments to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
Establish a cross-function security committee to ensure consistent adoption of policies and standards across the organization. Develop, enhance, implement and document governance, risk management and operations controls to support SOC2 compliance certification applications.
Work with auditing companies to ensure the company becomes and remains certified, and further expand to accomplish more certifications. Provide guidance towards a data-centric risk management approach, vulnerability management, disaster recovery and data breach preparation.
Support adoption of information security systems operations, hardening our threat prevention, threat detection and incident management policies and procedures. Conduct internal routine audits to validate controls are being followed and respected. Disseminate information security awareness internally through staff training. What we would like to see Degree in business administration or a technology-related field. Professional security management certification required. Extensive knowledge of information security management frameworks, such as CISSP, SOC2, PCI DSS, ISO/IEC 27001 and NIST.
Good experience with AWS-based compliance and security services, and well-architected framework to allow us excel in operations excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency and cost optimization. Experience with information security, network security, database security, systems hardening, WAF, SIEM, intrusion detection and prevention systems.
Solid expertise in risk management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 31000, including data management controls and procedures, disaster recovery, and incident
management; applied experience with compliance and security audits.
Agile based software development life cycle experience.